Saturday 11 April 2015

dream catcher and hand lettered hello dies from Wplus9

I made these 3 cards using dream catcher and hand lettered Hello dies from Wplus9. I have to admit that this is not my idea, I found it from Pinterest and it links to this lady Kara. She is Wplus9 designer

http://kandrdesigns.blogspot.com/2014/09/wplus9-september-2014-release-day-5.html

she made lots of gorgeous cards. and one of them is this which inspires me to do my own:

and here are my cards that i made base on her cards




The "awesome" sentiment is not from Wplus9. it is from Technique Tuesday coz i dont have Wplus9 sentiments.
i put glossy accent in all pieces of the dream catcher, i embossed the Hello and the awesome with superfine embossing powder from Hero Art.

i used this card to join CAS(E) #118 and here is the sketch

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards, a great take on the sketch. Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, these are so fun! Great takes on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete