Thursday 6 November 2014

MOJO challenge #370 n the paper players challenge #220

This time I combined 2 challenges blogspot into 1. Paper Players required a vintage or antique looks on my card, so I tried to make with the layout design from Mojomonday.blogspot.Com


and here is my card.


The butterfly stamp is from Maya Road. And the frame is from JustRite Sign of Life. I don't have distress ink so I used other brownish ink to blend the edges.

The quilling flower is handmade and I chose yellow , added some shabby and dirty looks on the surface. At least to give a little bit bright color on this dark card. 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I played with this sketch today too! Lovely image and sentiment! Thanks for playing along with my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your color palette is perfect for a vintage card. The sponging looks great! Such a pretty stamped image! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete