Tuesday 18 November 2014

Mojo Monday #372 

The Paperplayers


this time i join the 3rd challenge from Cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.in

the 3rd blogspot is new to me plus they have 2 weeks challenge , not quite fun for me but anyway I got the required theme this time for that blogspot.

here is my card



look dirty and shabby yes, deliberately 
the stamps I used are from Tuesday Technique Ali Edward 
adding some stella of wink for glittering.
found a nice moroccan pattern for my background. Thou green is not my favorite color but it blend well with orange and yellow and red. yeah

4 comments:

  1. What a bright and cheerful card! I love that pretty ribbon, too. Thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun layout for your thank you card - I love the graduated striped background on the mosaic paper, it adds a subtle interest to your card. Thanks for playing along with our challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cool card. Love the way you layered the circles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card. I love how you layered the circles. Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete